Can't believe the tantrum MJ threw over the weekend. Grow up already! World class athletes can be so difficult. It was a major blow-up over ... get this, Hanna Montana! MJ and I were on the sport-court doing the usual Sunday afternoon workout, which we had to start a little later than usual cus of DJ's game going late (whole nother story). Anyway, we're on left handed lay-up number 86 of 100 and only have 250 shots left in the regiment when she melts down and refuses to shoot. Flat out refuses. I'm talking crying, screaming, kicking the ball. So, Ballnchain comes out and sides with the pre-Madonna. Big surprise. Turns out MJ just wanted to catch a lame Hanna Montana show. Seriously. MJ's been getting too much freedom lately and it's going to come back and bite us. She actually got out of hand-eye-coordination camp last weekend for a sleep-over! They did makeovers and crap. We'll have to make it up soon, can't afford to get behind and since I feel a major growth spurt coming on the whole hand-eye-coordination is critical. I'm putting my foot down. World class athletes need to train like world class athletes. I told her she can watch all the Hanna Montana she wants - when she's about 50. Ridiculous!
Gotta go, Favre v Sanchez.
No comments:
Post a Comment