Sweet! I got my new plates today. Are you ready for this? PLAYMKR Can't wait to see all the jealous/drooling/wish I would of thought of it first looks. So basically I'm the only one in the state with all this cred - and there's only 49 other possible copycats in the good ole US of A. Wait. Does Puerto Rico count? I mean, are they in or out? They're not even like a good 6th man yet, not invited into the huddle you know. Kind of like a Mascot. Not really part of the team. I'm not a racist. I have nothing against Puerto Rico or Puerto RicoAmericans - but I have to admit I like the symetricalness of the 50 white stars on old glory. I think they'd be legit if it weren't for the million dollar question - where do we put that random 50th star?
Come on Puerto Rico, if you're on the team, then be all in. They use our money right? You either make the cut or you don't. How can you wear the colors if you didn't make the roster? (this is a sports meda-4. You get it, it compares anything in the non-sports world to a sports thing so you can more easily understand and everyone with a brain knows sports meda-4's are like the most basic level of human understanding)
Definition: Meda-4. I love how now that I'm a professional (almost) blogger I can shrink words anyway I want to. It's so "bloggy."
No comments:
Post a Comment